Smooth Commercial Law collaborate with a number of companies across many different industries, creating an extensive network introducer system. Within this introducer system, clients like yours are receiving expert legal advice.
Smooth Commercial works with claims management companies, financial advisers, accountants and tax advisers, who refer clients to us for our legal knowledge in relation to mis-sold financial products and commercial disputes.
Why introduce work to Smooth Commercial Law?
It is good business.
- We can create an agreement in relation to bespoke commercial fee-shares or introduction fees etc., after any show of interest. This agreement would be conducted in a face-to-face meeting with our directors, with every step being transparent and confidential.
- There are also long-term business benefits. Referring your client to reputable law firm ends with your client being happy and appreciative. The client will recognise you as a firm who puts their needs first, which will increase your credibility, and the likelihood for more business.
It is in your clients’ best interest.
- Smooth Commercial Law have been at the forefront of fighting for clients like yours for many years, with experts in their relative fields
- Our solicitors are specialists in claims for pension mis-selling, commercial litigation, debt recovery and property and banking litigation. This is a very niche area of law – an area where you need a solicitor who is massively experienced.
It can build you a bigger commercial network.
- Working with us can potentially bring you into a bigger commercial network of all of the companies we currently collaborate with
- This could lead to new and exciting opportunities within your own industry
How do I start?
Many of the companies we work with want to introduce different sorts of clients, and in various methods. In order to properly understand how we can work together Smooth Commercial Law will need to have an initial meeting with you.
Complete the form below to contact our introductions team, who will get back to you with details of the next steps.